Using the Google Apps E-mail service
Once you have established your Google Apps account for your domain name, you will need to perform the following steps to point your domain name to Google's email servers:
Please note: Please ensure that any mail stored under any email accounts on our mail server has been backed up
1) Obtain the mail server list via the following URL:
2) Log into the Quadra control panel
3) Navigate to the 'Domains' section
4) Click on the relevant domain name (if you have multiple domain names under your account)
5) Turn off the 'Mail Service' and follow the prompts
6) Click the icon next to 'DNS configuration'
7) Remove any existing MX records
8) Click 'Add DNS MX Record'
9) Leave the 'Name' field blank
10) Enter in the Priority value that corresponds to the first hostname listed on the Google support article
11) Enter in the first hostname under the 'Data' field
12) Click 'Submit'
13) Repeat steps 8 to 12 for each hostname
You should then see the following under 'Custom MX records':
example.com 86400 IN MX 1 ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
example.com 86400 IN MX 5 ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
example.com 86400 IN MX 5 ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
example.com 86400 IN MX 10 ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM
example.com 86400 IN MX 10 ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM